SAAM understands the need for deliveries that are “easy to store and ready for shelving”, reverse route sequence truck loading, worker safety/ergonomics, additional space and the growing number of stock maintenance units is creating demand for increased productivity and efficiency for food and beverage logistics.
We have Shipping Agent Services for the fruit exporters niche that covers our customers’ requirements chain for exports and imports providing and an integral or individual services for areas not necesarily covered by customers’ logistics chain. The company thus provides a complementary service in addition to others provided by SAAM. We have an experience of over 30 years with specialized warehouses for exporters and for importers.
Main services provided
Providing with licences for storage of food and beverages.
SKU picking by lot number and expiry date, depending on the product type.
Special packaging conditioning, packaging assembly for export and labeling. Order preparation for promotions.
Storage and stock management at warehouses owned by our customers, using our own personnel.
Freight forwarding agent services
Documentation and customs services in order to meet the needs of Shipping Companies, Inspection Bodies and others. Operating service at ports for bringing cargo into Primary Zones.
We have a powerful Warehousing Management System (WMS SAP platform) and a customer service center that allow us to immediately address our customers’ needs regarding process status.
Our developments help to:
SAAM designs each system as a modular, flexible and scalable solution that can be adapted to variable activity profiles, ranging from average capacity to peak capacity, and to future growth. Our developments help to:
- Reduce the need for storage space, labor and preparation time
- Optimize the flow of material and information, processes and activities
- Increase performance and accuracy
- Prevent obsolescence and expiry by means of automated First In First Out / First Expired First Out (FIFO/FEFO) methods.
- Inland at origin.
- Shipping agent documentation services.
- Custom inbound warehousing.
- Route transportation.
- Cross docking.
- Cargo classification.
- Ground storage.
- Storage on racks and stands.
- SKU level administration and control.
- Pack assembly.
- Picking and pallet delivery.
- Picking and delivery of boxes and units.
- Lastmile distribution.
- Delivery confirmation.
- Removal of returns/rejects.
- Reverse transport.
- Return reception/classification.