The sustainability committee is made up of corporate executives from SAAM, in order to direct and work on the process of continuous improvement of the social responsibility plans that are established.
- Lead the required transformation process to make SAAM a sustainable company.
- Incorporate sustainability topics in the company.
- Prioritize guidelines and incorporate them into BSC.
- Incorporate sustainability as a goal and asses with KPI’s in Performance Management System.
- Perform follow-ups to the company’s sustainability strategy, its work plans and critical factors, as well as everything related to its internalization.